Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Front cover: choosing the font


I wanted to have an eye catching font which looked like it would appear on a pop music magazine cover. I decided to make it the same colour as her lips so it would link the two together and go nicely. I liked the shape of this font but it didn't scream out 'pop' to me and it didn't look like a music magazine.

I tried something abit more interesting but I think that with a line not filled in with colour in the middle it didn't really look appealing to a teenage girl audience. 


I then went on photoshop and downloaded a font from a website called 'dafont' which was called LL Record font. I then used the 'd' key to get the play button and then put in into the P of the word play so it looked like a music magazine. I thought this would be too cheesy but then I tried it and it looked nice while also looking like a music magazine, striking out all the other connotations of the word play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment