Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Music magazine: Photography




I edited this one by enhancing the highlights this made the leaves around her
look bright and the edges dark, this draws our eyes towards her. I think I will use
this one for my double page spread.


I edited this photo to black and white, I think this will be a great one
 for my cover because of the
direct address that she is giving out. 






Even though this is a really nice photo I don't think I will use it for my
front cover because she is not giving direct address. 

Original cover photo.



I took a number of photos of my friend looking glamourous with her hair and makeup done nicely. This made her look like a famous artist and also linked well with my genre of music and I believe this will attract my target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment