Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Task 1: Getting to know your blogger



Things you can do with Blogger
  • Share texts, pictures and videos.
  • Post information quickly, for free.
  • Add interesting gadgets such as slideshows and change your backgrounds to make it personal to you.
  • You can follow other peoples blogs so its easy to share information.
  • You can post from your mobile phone, so you can blog everywhere you go. 
How i think blogger will be useful for my coursework
  • I can post all my development ideas quickly, making it easy to view my progress.
  • It saves the work automatically, which is good so i wont loose it.
  • There is a spell checking feature which is easy to use.
  • Other people can view your blog because its public so therefore can give you opinions of your work, to help you to improve.  
  • I can access Blogger anywhere around the world so i can always blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment